About Grovekids Treehouse:
Grovekids Treehouse is a unique learning experience for 1st through 6th grade boys and girls! The Treehouse utilizes a workshop rotation model that allows students an opportunity to learn the Bible through a variety of fun activities, including crafts, games, movies, computers, science experiments, and drama/role play.
Our goal is to get kids so excited about learning God's word that they never want to miss a lesson!
Grovekids Treehouse Learning Objectives:
- Sense God’s presence in our lives;
- Living according to His example is what brings us
abundant life on earth;
- Our faith may be tested but if we trust God and surrender to
His will, our faith grows stronger and helps us in difficult times;
- Understand that prayer is essential and nurtures our faith
and keeps us connected to God;
- Understand that we should honor God with every part of
- Understand that exhibiting their faith in words and deeds can
be a powerful witness to God’s reality and power.